Saturday 5 May 2012

Weekend Reading


Also, in response to the recent disgusting words of Pastor Sean Harris urging parents to "man up" and punch effeminate boys, author Samuel Martin is offering his book on corporal punishment and the Bible free of charge. To request a copy of the book "Thy Rod and Thy Staff, They Comfort Me: Christians and the Spanking Controversy", email the author at info@biblechild.com. Thank you, Mr. Martin, for fighting back against such vile teachings within the church.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links - the one on doing the dishes made me smile. The dishes and I have had a troubled week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and thanks for mentioning my book.

    Blessings from Jerusalem

    Sam Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the links, and for including me... :)

    I especially enjoyed the "just a mom" post.

    Many blessings,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete